To replace MM and MMR series of actuators the following information is required
- Part number of actuator
- Part number of control module inside the actuator
- The application either damper or valve. If the application is valve, you will need the part number of the valve.
- If actuator is spring return, what direction does it spring return (viewing end that linkage is attached) CW or CCW or is linkage attached to power or auxiliary end of actuator.
- Part numbers of any accessories.
To Be Replaced: MM-500, valve application, MMC-420 VB-9213 2″ valve, linkage attached load end
Replacement: MP-361, CP-9302, AV-392
1) Identify the replacement model
Please use the following PDF to identify the correct replacement model then choose that model from the list below.
2) Choose Replacement Model
3) Auxiliary Switch Kit
4) Gasket Cover Kit
6) Control Module Replacement